A list of current state polls used by this website can be found here (CSV). Note that polls are further filtered to obtain the most recent polls, one per pollster, with emphasis on whichever poll the pollster gave top billing (i.e. Trump-v-Clinton or Trump-v-Clinton-v-Johnson-v-Stein).
Win probabilities can be found here (CSV). From left to right the columns are:
- Democratic win probability today (%)
- current median polling margin (Democratic>0)
- win probability adding 2% to Democratic nominee
- win probability adding 2% to Republican nominee
- two-letter state code
- November win probability (random-diffusion model)
Many other files can be found in the data directory. Eventually we will have more documentation and a prettier front-end.